Thursday, September 13, 2007

by mandate of the little sis

So I haven't posted in a while. I'm not sure what it is, just haven't been real on the ball with this blog. However, I have been more attentive to my original blog. Apparently I can only handle one blog at a time these days. But Trainer is upset because she can't track my progress. So, hence the post.

Tuesday
Stretch
25 minute run, last 5 minutes uptempo
3x strides, abs and arms
Stretch

Wednesday
Stretch
3 mile run, LSD
Stretch

I was delighted BEYOND WORDS when Trainer texted me this morning to tell me no running today due to my loooooooong (10 mile) run coming up on Saturday. Sleeping in and doing my Bible study homework in bed was fabulous. Almost as fabulous as watching Britney Spears tank and tank hard Sunday night.

No comments: