Wednesday, September 26, 2007

people, i am going to kick this marathon's butt

Stretch
6 mile run/walk (7 min run/1 min walk)
Strides-3x
Stretch


I had the best hour of running that I have had this entire training season! The reason? I started run/walking. I felt so good at the end of it that I could actually picture myself doing it for several hours...with a smile on my face! I was amazed at the fact that it didn't even slow my pace down that much. Woo hoo! I feel like I have a whole new outlook on this thing. Hallelujah! Bring on the Saturday long run, I am SOOOOOOOO ready.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, the run walk is awesome, isn't it? When I trained for Big Sur, my times were FASTER when I ran/walked than when I just plain old ran. It's amazing how much your body can recover with just a little time, no?