Thursday, July 26, 2007

good morning baltimore!

Warm up, stretch
30 min run (3.1 miles), Strides-3x
Cool down, stretch

Definitely had to think about this morning's run, a little harder. Probably due to a late night and the fact that I only had air popped popcorn for dinner. That I snuck into the movie theatre :) I know that Debo has a serious love affair with movie theatre popcorn but I'm going to save my money, pop my own and then spend my money on THE MOST FUN SOUNDTRACK TO THE BEST MOVIE I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME! If you haven't already you HAVE to go see "Hairspray." Soooooo much fun and so cute. I seriously had to stop myself from getting up and dancing right there in the theatre. It is that infectious- in a good way. Currently downloading the music as I type and I think it will become my new favorite running mix...

1 comment:

Anna said...

hey! what a good happy updated! debbie and I had a welcome addition to our friday morning run today. none other than kelly fisher. what a treat.