Friday, July 27, 2007

mmm, friday and i aint's got nothin' to do...

Warm up, stretch
20 min easy run, 4x strides
Cool down, stretch

Weight Watchers Weigh-In: 152.8
Weight lost this week: 3.6 lb
Total weight lost: 13.0 lb

I got another gold star! But I had to ask for it which kind of took away from the WW joy of motivating stickers. I think I may try to find a different meeting that has a more encouraging leader and group. I'm kind of in the geriatric group at the moment. Seriously! I'm the youngest one in there by at least 30 years.

I'm also basking in the temporary joy of being unemployed and no longer being under the tyranny of the Boss. Yup, I'm free! Still gotta find a job though. I'm working on it and will keep you posted.

Thanks for the tips on shorts and running bras! I'm curious about a new reader/commenter: "sisters & spirituality", who are you? :)

Tomorrow: 50 min run (around 5 miles)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie, that was my mistake. I am Sisters & Spirituality, which is the name it put up there when I tried to sign in under my Google account. That is the name of the women's Bible study I started at my church. Anyway, it's me, Lauren. ;-)

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

Yay, it's La! No mistake, I was just curious :)

Anna said...

CONGRATULATIONS! way to get your gold star. even if you had to ask for it. funny how a little gold star sticker is so important. lady: hand it over. i earned it.

You rock! :)